UNPEN- IT Admin
Job Description - To apply, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Title: IT Administrator
Reports To: Director of Operations
The primary role of the IT Administrator is to provide complete support desk functions including responding to both technical and product client support requests sent via email and telephone. This position will assist the client in resolving their issues or escalate the issue to the appropriate resource/department for resolution. They will log all issues in UNAPEN’s support tracking database, monitor status of tickets and perform daily/monthly reviews of systems and processes, escalating action where appropriate to senior members of the ITComplete team. This person will also serve as one of the primary gateways for all incoming client support requests as well as outgoing client communication for resolution of these matters.
- Ensure reliable operation of the IT systems required to support company operations
- Ensure proper administration and execution of ITComplete services and maintain client satisfaction
- Provide Entry Level Network, Server and Desktop support, internally and externally
- Provide Off-Hours demand in support and maintenance as required for UNAPEN and ITComplete Client systems
- Monitor daily, weekly, monthly technology reporting and network assessments.
- Maintain current IT related policies and procedures
- Participate in investigation of ill performing processes, systems and potential security breaches.
- Perform additional tasks as assigned by management.
- Adhere to company standards, policies and procedures.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a technical, MSP and/or helpdesk discipline is required.
- Experience in maintaining and supporting networked computer systems.
- Experience working with Microsoft Windows, Windows Server, Active Directory, Windows 10, Exchange 2013+, Office 365, Microsoft SQL, Hyper-V, Azure, Office Suite, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint, among other common business applications and systems.
- Microsoft certifications is a plus.
- Networking Experience with DHCP, DNS, Routing, Ports, IPv4, Firewalls, VPN Devices.
- General Understanding of Web Tools including HTML, Web Hosting, SMTP.
- Experience working with Kaseya VSA, Proofpoint, ID Agent, Network Detective, Trend Micro, ITGlue is helpful
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and concepts. A demonstrated capacity to handle the unknown
- The proven ability to present information (written or orally) in a clear, understandable fashion.
- The ability to provide 24-hour support and willingness to work extended hours when required.
- Proven capacity to quickly self-learn and apply new concepts, tools and abilities
- Physically able to perform the essential functions of the position, with or without reasonable accommodations