Always Best Care Senior Services Sales & Marketing Rep
Always Best Care Senior Services
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Representative
Reports To: Owner
FLSA Status: Exempt
Summary: The Sales & Marketing Representative plays a pivotal role in the success of our business. This position is responsible for developing a new territory or taking over an existing territory in an effort to increase sales. The position establishes and maintains contacts that will develop into sales leads. The Sales and Marketing Representative maintains a strong presence in the community and actively promotes the Always Best Care brand. The Sales & Marketing Representative will be focused on marketing to local healthcare providers, such as hospitals, Skilled Nursing Facilities, doctors’ offices, assisted living communities and Medical Clinics, in addition to local businesses such as financial planners, chamber of commerce, and networking meetings. Daily activities will include face-to-face marketing visits, community-based demonstrations and presenting professional in-services. The position is field based.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Contacting local healthcare facilities such as Home Health Agencies, Hospitals, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Assisted Living Communities, Doctors’ offices, etc. in order to generate sales for both in-home care and assisted living placement.*
- Establishing and maintain referral relationships and provide the highest quality customer service to referral sources.*
- Conducting client assessments and close the sale with clients/families.*
- Preparing care plans after each assessment and disseminate to the internal staff.*
- Following up immediately with online leads or other leads generated by referral sources.*
- Meeting or exceed established sales targets.*
- Conducting presentations and/or staff in-services to community groups and professional staff.*
- Seeking, develop and participate in marketing opportunities in the community.*
- Establishing working rapport with health care professionals in the territory.*
- Monitoring program growth through tracking marketing success.*
- Providing complete and concise activity reports to management.*
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office, spreadsheet software and internet software.
Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university; and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates and Licenses:
- Valid CT Driver's License
Knowledge, Skills, and Other Abilities:
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Customer Relations
- Time Management
- Interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and problem solving
- Basic understanding of medical terminology relating to the senior population and rehabilitative care
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms, talk or hear, taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to see color.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Salary $52,000 -57,000 & quarterly bonuses uncapped. Total salary $52,000-80,000 average.