MembersFirstCT FCU - Bilingual Teller
JOB DESCRIPTION - Download Application HERE
Job Title: Bilingual Teller
Reports to: Teller Supervisor and/or Branch Manager
Job Summary: To act as a member services representative meeting member needs and handling financial transactions.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments, cashing checks, issuing cash withdrawals, issuing and recording bank checks and money orders and recording and processing night drop and mail transactions.
- Receive and record visa payments and administer cash advances.
- Answer questions in person or on the phone and refer customers to other service departments as necessary.
- Cross selling credit union products and services and participating in monthly sales and referrals incentive program.
- Assist with labeling coin and currency bags.
- Assist with servicing coin machine.
- Identifying fraudulent checks or cash & reporting suspicious activity.
- Maintain organized teller stations and work space.
- Contribute to daily tasks of opening and closing the branch
- Balancing cash and check drawer daily.
- Completing required monthly training assignments and/or webinars.
- . Comply and follow Bank Secrecy Act regulations.
- Other duties as required.