Interested in Living in the Area?
Interested in Learning About Programs & Resources for Residential Properties?
- For a list of LOCAL Realtors to assist you in your search, please click here for our Chamber Member Realtors who are the best in the biz!
- The Connecticut Department of Housing features many resources for residents.
- The Connecticut Home Financing Authority (CHFA) has lots of information about home ownership in our state.
- Don’t know where to start with your first home? View the First Time Home Buyers Guide here!
- Housing Development Fund: Find out how which services you can use from HDF as a homebuyer, homeowner, or developer! As a nonprofit, our goal is to empower sustainable homeownership- because we believe in building for the future.
Are You an Investor, Contractor or Developer Interested in Creating or Improving Housing or Mixed-Use Commercial?
- For a quick resource page about creative financing options (Tax Credits, Pre-development Cost assistance), please click here.
- Want to buy a multi-family property AND make some improvements? Consider the FHA203K program.