State Farm Insurance Account Position
Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for Ramah Barmo State Farm is the career for you!
This position you will hold responsible your customers as well as seeking other potential customers in Connecticut. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. Desired qualities include:
- Ethical and Honest
- Must have applicable license or must obtain applicable licensing requirements.
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- People-oriented Organizational skills
- Self-motivated Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Able to learn computer functions
- Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly Windows Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential clients
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Provide timely and thorough activity reports to agent
- Experience in marketing
- Ability to conduct interviews in the office
- Ability to conduct interviews in the office and in client's home or business
- Ability to assess client needs and conduct effective interviews
- Ability to effectively relate to a client
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Ability to execute a detailed business plan
- Experience in marketing financial products Knowledge of financial services products Knowledge of life products
- Knowledge of health products Knowledge of living benefits products
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred
- Bilingual - Arabic preferred
Selected candidate is expected to remain current in product changes, licensing, technical developments, and continuing education.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification. You'll be working with the agent, Ramah Barmo, to establish and meet marketing goals. Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options. As an agent team member, you will receive: Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
Job Type: Full-time, Salary: $32,280.00 - $78,250.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Berlin, CT 06037: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
Email your application today!