Eversource Energy (NYSE:ES), a Fortune 500 and Standard & Poor’s 500 energy company based in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire, operates New England’s largest energy delivery system. Eversource is committed to safety, reliability, environmental leadership and stewardship for its 4.4 million electric, natural gas and water customers.
Recognition and Awards
- Newsweek’s list of Most responsible Companies, as the #1 utility.
- The JUST Capital/CNBC list of Most JUST Companies, a ranking of most responsible companies
- Investor’s Business Daily magazine’s list of 100 Best Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Companies.
- The Bloomberg Gender Equality Index, which recognizes companies that have shown their commitment to advancing women’s equality in the workplace and transparency in gender reporting.
- Multiple top rankings in Institutional Investor’s annual investor rankings of utilities.