Chamber Video Testimonials
Chamber members speak out about the Midstate Chamber of Commerce!
We could tell you why your business should belong to the Midstate Chamber of Commerce, but we’ve asked our members to do the talking. Below you will find a series of short video clips, in the words of our members, that describe the Midstate Chamber.
The Chamber’s Board of Directors and the Chamber’s Marketing and Publicity Committee would like to thank to all who have taken the time to talk about their experiences with the Midstate Chamber of Commerce. We appreciate your words and your membership.
- Compilation: A “medley” of some of our members’ videos
- Business Growth: Presented by Ed Zavaski of Zavaski Agency, Nationwide Insurance Company
- Events: Presented by Dan Biagioni of Spice Catering
- Business Expo: Presented by Kevin Palladino of PALS Powerwashing
- Activities: Presented by Kerry Johnson of Cruise Planners
- Exposure: Presented by Lloyd Duggan of gL Market Research
- ROI: Presented by Richard Pendred of A & A Office Systems, Inc.
Submit Your Own Video
We invite our members to submit a video describing why the Midstate Chamber is your Chamber of Choice! The suggested formatting “guidelines” are below, but the content is completely your own.
Framework / Guideliens for Member Video Submissions
We have asked our members to submit short video testimonials to include in our Chamber of Choice Marketing Campaign. It’s a nice promo piece for your company and a testimonial for the Midstate Chamber. You can create your video with your smart phone or laptop webcam! It may take a few “practice takes” before you get it right, but we look forward to seeing and posting your creations. General guidelines are:
- Be yourself – talk like you are talking to a friend about why the Midstate Chamber is your Chamber of Choice!
- Generally 20 seconds maximum time
- Feel free to wear something with your company name / logo on it, or have your company banner in the background.
- Message: Here are a few ideas to get you going or focused on a talking point. Our four pillars, the Midstate Chamber’s focus of work, are Education, Promotion, Networking, and Leadership:
- Begin with your name and company name
- How the chamber has helped your business.
- Why are you a member?
- Do you get a lot of business from fellow members?
- Were you attracted to our organization because of our activity level?
- Did you attend a workshop that helped you start or grow your business?
- How has the chamber helped me find resources?
- I’m a better corporate citizen because…
- My connections through Chamber membership…
- The work the Chamber does in the community…
- End with something like, “That’s why The Midstate Chamber is my/our Chamber of Choice.”
Email your video to: email@example.com. It’s that easy.