Our suite of excellent promotional opportunities are the main reasons why the Midstate Chamber does not operate as a charitable organization. Dues paid to a chamber of commerce may be treated as ordinary and necessary business expenses but they are not charitable deductions because we actively promote our members.
While we invite all businesses to join, it is our obligation to support and promote our members through an array of promotional products and services. Our electronic and print programs offer unique values to Chamber members. Examples include:
Our high-traffic, high-visibility website is the most cost-effective way to get 365/24/7 exposure for your business.
- Member listing on midstatechamber.com with over 45,000 unique visits per month.
- 25 words on our site describe your business to the web user.
- Each listing includes a free hyperlink to your website.
- Additional website business classification listings are available.
- Member news items are completely searchable on the web.
- Web images display your portrait, product, building or image boldly on the web.
- Linked banner ads are great advertising opportunities.
Our Membership Directory and Community Guide is published annually.
- The annual InSight Magazine publication has been newly formatted.
- Many call this publication “The Chamber Book,” so you can visit www.thechamberbook.com at any time to view it!
- Over 4,000 full color paper and electronic copies are produced each year.
- In addition to the free membership listing, advertising opportunities are available.
Our annual Business Expo is done in conjunction with the Annual Meriden Daffodil Festival.
- More than 75 vendors can display for one to three days.
- Guaranteed audience of over 50,000 people.
Many speaking opportunities are provided to our members at Chamber programs.
- Chamber events showcase our members as the resident experts in their fields
- Our monthly luncheon workshop series is an example of this type of program
- We participate with middle school, high school and college programs as well
- Small Business Institute presenters
Our monthly newsletter has free news items and new member listings.
- The paid “inserts” are a very cost-effective way to reach the business audience directly with your message. See the affordable options for newsletter ads and flyers ›
There are great increased exposures and sponsorship opportunities available at ALL Chamber events. For the best promotional value to showcase your business, join the Midstate Chamber of Commerce.