We offer our members numerous networking opportunities throughout the year, connecting business leaders to foster growth.
And it’s not all about the events- we regularly offer networking and prospecting seminars to help improve your toolbox.
Each chamber event contains a networking component.
- Business After Hours (BAH)
- Breakfast Club Celebrates Series
- Pizza, Pasta & Politics (PPP)
- Ribbon-cutting celebrations
- Annual meeting, dinner & silent auction
- The annual golf tournament, supporting our education awards
- Regional events co-sponsored with other chambers
- Committees, like our Hispanic Outreach Leaders in Action (HOLA) and Young Business Leaders group
Some network to sell, some network to prospect, and some network to socialize; all are great reasons! Being involved as a member of the Midstate Chamber of Commerce is the best way to make connections for your business. Whether it is passing out cards to introduce your business or connecting with individuals to improve your circle of influence, this is the place to be!
If you are not already a Chamber member, you can join today!