Numerous networking opportunities are provided to the members of the Midstate Chamber of Commerce, making our organization a supportive system of sharing information and services among individuals and groups.
And it’s not all about the events...it’s about cultivating new relationships and strengthening existing ones to increase the level of trust, business opportunities and connections. We regularly offer networking and prospecting seminars to help improve your toolbox.
Member Networking Encompasses:
- Getting out and making connections with your colleagues to increase your business.
- Connecting with members, sharing information to strengthen your contact base and web of influence.
- Learning what other businesses know and how they have solved their business challenges.
Every event hosted by the Chamber has a networking component. Examples of Midstate Chamber events where you can meet and be introduced to community contacts include:
- Business After Hours (BAH) – 2 (or more) times per month
- Business Before Hours (BBH)
- Monthly Breakfast Club Celebrates Series
- Pizza, Pasta & Politics (PPP)
- Ribbon-cutting celebrations
- Annual meeting, dinner & silent auction
- Annual golf tournament to benefit Annual Education Awards
- Regional Events co-sponsored with other Chambers
- New member receptions
- Hispanic Outreach Leaders in Action (HOLA)
- Young Business Leaders of Greater Meriden
Some network to sell, some network to prospect, some network to socialize; all are great reasons to network with members of the Chamber. Being involved as a member of the Midstate Chamber of Commerce is the best way to make connections for your business or organization. Whether it is passing out cards to introduce your business or connecting with individuals to improve your circle of influence, this is the place to be!
If you are not already a Chamber member, you can join today!