We strive to connect businesses with the resources for support at every stage of development. We raise funds throughout the year to award high school seniors to go on to pursue college and support workforce initiatives to help employees advance in their careers.
We provide resources to educate our members and provide connections between educators and the community, whether it be in schools, the adult ed population, or in the workforce.
In the past, we've actively hosted events and organized programs including:
- Cradle to Career initiatives and support
- Pitch contests
- Ongoing partnership with MEDCO and the City of Meriden Economic Development assisting with grant initiatives
- Workshops and seminar series
- Sanford S. Shorr, HOLA, and YBLCT Education awards
- School-to-business partnerships and mentoring programs
- Health and Wellness Council initiatives, including monthly walks and health fairs