COVID-19 - Coronavirus Updates
The Staff and Board of Directors of the Midstate Chamber of Commerce are here for you during this challenging time. Every facet and segment of business is being impacted by the Coronavirus pandemic - you are not alone. We operate as a small business and share your concerns. We have always been a credible and trusted source for information and we will continue to be as we all work together to move forward. We are receiving regular updates from our officials at the local, state and federal levels, and will continue to share those updates as quickly as possible...
- Local Information: Info for Meriden Businesses in English & Spanish | Meriden Info | Wallingford Info | Berlin Info
- State of Connecticut Business Resource Page | Updates and links for SBA Assistance; Filing Extensions; Unemployment Assistance
- NEW! 3.26.20: CT Recovery Bridge Loan | To provide emergency cash flow relief to small businesses and nonprofits negatively impacted by the coronavirus, Connecticut is now offering qualifying organizations with 100 or fewer employees access to no-interest loans.
- 3.24.20: HOW TO APPLY for SBA Disaster Loan Assistance | VIDEO Courtesy of CEDF: Community Economic Development Fund
- SBA Disaster Loan Assistance | Information & Application for Businesses & Non-Profits
- NEW! Staying Healthy in Mind, Body and Spirit During a Crisis | Courtesy of Hartford Healthcare
- 3.22.20: Restrictions on Workplaces for Non-Essential Businesses. Effective on March 23, 2020 at 8:00 p.m. and through April 22, 2020: What is Essential? What Businesses are Exempt?
- Guidance for Businesses and Employers CDC recommended guidance for employers, including advice for developing a response plan and steps that all employers can implement now. Based on what is currently known about the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) (Feb 2020)
- 3.19.20: Audio from CT DECD (Dept. of Economic & Community Development) Call with Gov. Lamont
- Responses from CT Business Survey (summary of responses from March 17-March 22): 5 Minute (or less) Business Survey - Please Complete ASAP
- Pandemic Guidance | A brief outline of how to prepare before and respond during a pandemic by Ready.gov, official website of the Department of Homeland Security.
- Key planning recommendations for Mass Gatherings in the context of the current COVID-19 outbreak: Interim guidance | A guide outlining key planning considerations for organizers of mass gatherings in the context of the COVID-19 outbreak, by the World Health Organization (WHO) (Feb 14, 2020)