Businesses, individuals and organizations voluntarily choose to invest in and become members of the Midstate Chamber of Commerce for a variety of reasons.
We are always evolving and changing our suite of member services for our member businesses in Meriden, Wallingford, Southington, Berlin, Cheshire and other commuities in central Connecticut. This is how we continue our mission of “Leading and Promoting Business & Community.”
As part of their investment in Chamber membership, our members enjoy value-added benefits including:
- A choice of group insurance programs
- Free website listing with web words
- Free monthly newsletter
- Monthly Business after Hours networking events
- Business Before Hours events for the morning crowd
- Breakfast Club Celebrates program with great speakers
- Networking opportunities
- Government relations and access
- Chamber Annual Community Partnership Award and Business Leadership Awards
- Friday Coffee Break at the Chamber
- Business referrals and leads
- Young Business Leaders of CT
- Marketing opportunities
- Extensive resource information
- Chamber-sponsored expos and trade shows
- Many seminars and workshops
- Annual meeting, dinner and silent auction
- Annual golf tournament: The Ray Parmentier Classic
- Listing in our annual membership directory and community guide
We’re Open for Business!
Join the Chamber! Download an application, speak to member of our staff, or sign up online today!