Member Insurance Benefits
Chamber Insurance Trust (CIT) is a voluntary alliance of more than 50 participating Chambers of Commerce across Connecticut. By joining Chambers throughout the state, CIT helps communities join together and grow through their small businesses.
Created to unite the buying power of thousands of Chamber members, CIT offers many advantages to small businesses like:
- Long-term care insurance programs
- Chamber dental care
- Group life and disability coverage
- United Health Care products for seniors
- And more
- See why your Chamber is a great partner and how CIT can help your business.
- Watch CIT’s quick 3-minute video all about Defined Contribution Plans.
For More Information:
Please call The Midstate Chamber of Commerce at 203.235.7901 and we will have one of our authorized CIT insurance agents contact you as soon as possible, or visit www.citrust.com.